Many of our clients have asked us for documented proof that asbestos was removed from their home or work place. There are several circumstances in which such a document may be important such as sale or purchase of a property, insurance underwriting and legal certification.
A certificate of asbestos removal is a statement confirming that asbestos was safely removed from the premises and asbestos containing materials (ACM) properly disposed to the landfill. For certain types of asbestos abatement, a third-party clearance and report is required.
To issue a certificate, the issuer must be certified
To issue a certificate, you need to have a certified asbestos expert attest to the “asbestos-free” status of your home or facility. Kleen Condition has the certifications and credentials to do this. Kleen Condition is certified in the following areas:
- Type 1 and/or Type 2 asbestos work operations
- Type 3 asbestos work operations
- Type 3 asbestos worker (as required by the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (MTCU)
Kleen Condition is also certified for:
- Asbestos Type 3 Abatement Supervisor (MTCU 253S) Course
Kleen Condition is fully insured
Kleen Condition is fully insured against its inspection and remediation services. The company carries the following insurance policies to safeguard its certification:
- General Business Policy with $5 million liability coverage.
- Mold Remediation Policy with $5 million liability coverage
- Asbestos Abatement Policy with $5 million liability coverage