At Kleen Condition clean environment in your house is our business. We take our business seriously. Mold, asbestos, water or fire damaged properties…
You will get straight forward, upfront and detail scope of work. We will take time to explain all parts of the scope and the bill that you will receive from us. We will agree on price before we start. Kleen Condition will provide you with:
- Detailed description of what we will do in your house (place of business)
- Detailed clarification how we will protect your health and safety during work
- Detailed explanation of how we will do it
- Detailed time line – how long it will take to complete your project
- Detailed list of all products used during our work
- Detailed list of all equipment that will be used
- We follow Clean Trust (IICRC) protocols for water damage restoration (S-500) and mold remediation (S-500).
These protocols describe the principles of water restoration and mold remediation. There are defined procedures and precautions that must be taken during this type of work. Here are some:
- Health and Safety
- Building and Material Science
- Structural Restoration
We are experienced and educated in our field of expertise.
Getting experience and knowledge is a process in which we are involved every day. Our personnel are going through several training steps to ensure that only those ready to serve you are on the job. Our employs are trained and certified by
Clean Trust (IICRC)and National Association of Mold Professionals (NAMP).
Our employs are trained in these areas:
Water Restoration Technician (Clean Trust)
Applied Mold Remediation Technician (Clean Trust)
Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (Clean Trust)
Odour Control Technician (Clean Trust)
Certified Mold Inspector and Remediator (NAMP)
Contractors performing mold remediation or asbestos abatement must have separate insurance coverage for remediation and abatement. If they don’t there is no insurance coverage. In case of accident property owner is liable. Insurance company will not provide policy to those not properly certified. If your contractor is properly insured, he is also properly certified.
Certification and insurance policy are expensive, check if your contractor is not trying to save money by endangering your safety, health and money.
Call us now: 1-888-710-MOLD (6653)