Exposure to asbestos has been linked to lung scarring, cancer, mesothelioma and asbestosis. Asbestos that shows up in your commercial building is not only dangerous to human health, but it could also get you into legal trouble. As a business owner and employer, you have a responsibility to protect your employees and patrons from risks to their health and safety, in accordance with Ontario Regulation 278/05.
Commonly used for insulation and in attics, around pipes, heating and ventilation systems and in tiling, asbestos was used in buildings until about 1987. Commercial properties built before this time that are suspected of containing asbestos should be inspected and an asbestos abatement program followed.
Under the Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act, workers must be informed of asbestos hazards and have the right to refuse to work in affected premises.
Tenants, customers, workers and visitors must be protected from exposure.
Kleen Condition offers:
- Specific training and expertise in multi-unit/ multilevel buildings focusing on client/tenant/management communications.
- Increased quality control using photos and video-recorded inspections that we share with clients.Online scheduling and a work-process control system.
- Strict adherence to EACO and IICRC protocols for water and sewage damage Ontario Regulation 278/05 for all our asbestos removal projects.
- A safe environment for everyone who sets foot in your building.The best value in asbestos abatetment services in the GTHA.
- A tireless work ethic to get your building up to code.
Asbestos in commercial buildings must first be identified and professional steps taken to remove it before exposure occurs. This is especially true where renovations and construction are taking place as both are a major cause of incidences of asbestos exposure.
With thousands of projects completed since 1989, our asbestos abatement services cover all sizes of commercial and industrial removals and the following types of asbestos removal:
- Type 1 (least precautions required)
- Type 2 (moderate precautions required)
- Type 3 (requires high precautions including a permit from the Ministry of Labour, third-party clearance and a three-chamber containment installation on the shower for workers)
Don’t put your company in a position where workers or members of the public are put at risk. We are trained and licensed asbestos abatement professionals and will remove all asbestos from your property safely in accordance with all laws and regulations.