Many of our clients have asked us for documented proof that their home, building, or office is mold-free. There are several circumstances in which such a document may be important such as sale or purchase of a property, insurance underwriting and legal certification.
A certificate of mold inspection is a statement that your property is free from mold and that it’s safe. However, it is important to recognize that any mold certification can only be issued upon a final test and can only ensure that the space is restored to a “normal fungal ecology”—in other words to the level of normal mold or fungal presence in an indoor environment as defined by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
To issue a certificate, the issuer must be certified
To issue a certificate, you need to have a certified mold testing or remediation expert attest to the mold-free status of your home or facility. Kleen Condition has the certifications and credentials to do that. If the area is clean, we will confirm a normal fungal environment as defined by IICRC.
Kleen Condition is certified in the following areas:
- Water Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Fire and Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Odour Control Technician (OCT)
- Certified Mold Inspector and Remediator with the National Association of Mold Professionals (NAMP)
Kleen Condition is fully insured.
Kleen Condition is fully insured against its mold inspection and remediation services. The company carries the following insurance policies to safeguard its certification
- General Business Policy with $5 million liability coverage
- Mold Remediation Policy with $5 million liability coverage
- Asbestos Abatement Policy with $5 million liability coverage