Attic mould should be removed by an experienced mould remediation firm.
Health Canada’s Residential Indoor Air Quality Guidelines indicate that mould in residential buildings may be a health hazard. The risk varies by species but Health Canada recommends all mold be treated as potentially harmful. Mould growths usually contain a mixture of species, and people can be exposed to many airborne moulds in buildings.
- Repair of water damage and prevention of humidity to limit mould growth
- Removal of visible and concealed mould regardless of the mould species
- Soffits are blocked with insulation or not properly vented for another reason
- Bathroom or other household exhausts are venting moisture into the attic space
- Lack of roof vents
- Not enough or too much insulation
- Leaking roof
- Chimney flashings not installed, leaking, or installed improperly
Kleen Condition has many years of experience and hundreds of mould remediation projects under its wings. We have a stellar reputation across Toronto and the surrounding area.