Certification & Training
Kleen Condition’s inspectors and workers are carefully trained to safely remove mold or asbestos. Our staff is subjected to an intense training program to ensure compliance with Clean Trust IICRC and National Association of Mold Professionals (NAMP) standards and are certified to perform type 1, 2 and 3 asbestos abatement as required by Ontario law. Certification includes:
- Applied Mold Remediation Technician (IICRC)
- Water/Sewage Restoration Technician (IICRC)
- Odour Control Technician (IICRC)
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (IICRC)
- Certified Mold Inspector and Remediator (NAMP)
- Mold training by PinchinMold and Asbestos training by SafeTech
- Infection control by Canadian Safety Authority (CSA)
- A protected “B” level security certificate from Public Services and Procurement Canada.
We are heavily insured under both general and environmental policy coverage.